Sunday, March 24, 2013

This is our 2nd stop.....

Where am I now?

I am impressed with you all,  
my crafty friends around the world, 
everyone got the right answer!!!!!

Yes, I am in Singapore!!!!

Here's the view from the hotel window



the backdrop here is the financial district....


I love the reflection of the financial district here in the pond...

Here's some picture with my family


we do nothing but eat, and eat, and eat.......





high school classmates....



We are having a great time here



...........................

................

......


 since I am away from my craft room

and since I have tons of projects I haven't post yet

here to share with you a Holiday photo card I made in December for friends and family


fast and simple project so I could make lots of them and used it as holiday cards




Let's play....

{{ Where am I now? }}

we are on our way to the 3rd stop when this post comes online

where are we going next?


?

?

?




Do you know the answer?


.
.
.

kirsty


18 comments:

Anonymous said...

lucky you! Singapore - wow!
Think next is Vietnam?
have a great time
Hello from Elma

Unknown said...

next Thailand or Shri-Lanka? Am I right? )) Kirsty, thanks for sharing these wonderful pictures! )) Have a nice day!

Unknown said...

Wow what a beautiful place! You lucky girl.
I haven't been for a while cos I didn't have a laptop, now I am back :)
I wish I could eat and eat and stay fit like you! You look amazing.
Have a great time.
Hugs xx

Ros Crawford said...

Lovely photos ... I'm so happy you are having a good time and catching up with loved ones ... you look happy and so pretty ... Sending love

Shahrul Niza said...

Ohh, Kirsty you're home!!. LOVE your water lilies shots, great view too :). Are you going to Thailand, next?. Or, could it be Myanmar too. I feel like Sherlock Holmes now, guessing your next move :). HUGS.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How fun!!! I loveeeeee all the photos and love love love your card!! Beautiful! And I am thinking Thailand???

Linda Breedlove said...

I love it when you travel and I can go secondhand! Thanks for always sharing your adventures!
Have a wonderful Sunday, my friend!

Unknown said...

What a wonderful trip Kirsty, so happy for you that you're able to catch up with your family and friends, so important! Your photos are stunning! Think you're going to Thailand? The silhouette looks very much like Wat Arun in Bangkok? Have fun!
irascreacorner.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Such amazing photos my friend. I love that reflection shot. I don't have a clue where you are now and you probably told me. LOL.. Have fun!!

Your card looks great..

Hugs~

Unknown said...

have a wonderful time, Kirsty! Love this holiday card, wonderful use of the die cut:) *hugs*

Sue Lelli said...

We are all living vicariously through YOU! LOVE all the photos! LOVE your holiday card, too! FAB post!

yyam said...

Hey you! Wish we could meet up!
Have fun at your next destination....looks like Thailand!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful photo's, Kirsty, so glad you have time with your family! Except for shopping, what better to do in Singapore than eat! I think this could be Thailand, it doesn't quite look like Bali, but that would be where I headed next! Have a wonderful and restful trip and a fabulous Tuesday as you are quite ahead!

Marlena M. said...

Lovely photos and layout Kirsty! It looks like you're enjoying yourself~have fun!

Angi Barrs said...

Love your fab vacation photos!

Sandy Ang said...

looks like a wonderful trip. hope you had a great time

Lynette Jacobs said...

I love the photos of the water lilies. You are making me jealous.

Audrey Pettit said...

So adore your photo holiday card! Simple and sweet at it's best!