Saturday, September 21, 2013

Something from my craft drawer

You see, I have some many of these project tucked right at the bottom of my craft drawer (old photo files on my computer)

While I am away from home

or in this case, I am back but so busy with Papi that I have no time for crafting at all

I just pull them out from my craft drawer

one at a time

This is one that I am not particularly proud of


the paper curled up because of the mist, and I didn't even bother to take better picture 


photo was taken at Zion National park in 2012



Have a fun-filled weekend my friends!

I will be back tomorrow for a new challenge at

Our Beautiful World




13 comments:

Anonymous said...

such wonderful picture!
Elma

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I think this is beautiful!! LOVING the colors, the splatters and the heart!!!!

Kerry said...

Loving all the punched pieces around the edge - great effect. I look forward to seeing your other hidden projects!!

Sylvia said...

You should never be unhappy with something you create, Kirsty, things happen for a reason! Love your page, remember not everything is perfect...Oh nothing is perfect, I think the page is lovely! Have a wonderful Saturday!

Audrey Frelx said...

Oh you're being too hard on yourself! There's nothing wrong with your page; I, particularly, like it and think it's very nice.

Give that cute little Papi a hug from me! LOL!!!

Contagiously Crafty said...

I think your page is lovely. I do understand though how that feels to find that something you've done falls short of your expectation. I remind myself and my bestie- just because something falls short of our vision doesn't mean that it is worthless and not beautiful. Your layout is beautiful.

Ros Crawford said...

Yep those babies take up a lot of time ... Lovely page and I'm looking forward to seeing more of Papi!

Unknown said...

What a fun page this is, love the paint blotches, really cool!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Unknown said...

I bet your enjoying your time with Papi, At least you have some back up pages to share. I love the splash of paint. And you can't even tell it curled up the page.

Hugs~

Lynette Jacobs said...

I love the random border punching, the heart and the misting. Makes for an all round lovely page.

sandi said...

How sweet is this!!!!!!!!! Love everything about it!

Lynnda said...

This is so beautiful...so sweet and I love the colors too... hugs...x

Glenda Atkins said...

Love your design, the spattered green ink adds interest and the heart with the leaves is adorable! I think it is all quite lovely!
hugs
Glenda