Wednesday, October 8, 2014

LESSology Challenge #41 ~ Beautiful Scenery



We were asked to create a scene, since halloween is near, I need some decor for my corner at the entrance. My recycled items for this projects are....

this wooden box for the scrabble tiles I got from the Brooklyn Flea in NYC


and the name sticker badge from the school I teach


of all the method I used for glitters, I find the best way is to used sticker paper. I trace the bat on the sticker label badge above, and then pour black glitters all over




Beautiful scene or spooky scene, I leave it up to you! 


This month, our sponsor is Studio Calico, winner will receive this...


Check them out

Website -- http://www.studiocalico.com/

Blog -- http://www.studiocalico.com/blog



18 comments:

Anonymous said...

wonderful Halloween decoration!

Elma

Ros Crawford said...

This is terrific!! Love what you did!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Oooooh! Happy early Halloween, Kirsty! I love your take on this challenge and your decoration is spooktacular, my friend!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is just AMAZING!!! I am LOVING those bats!!!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oooh, I am in LOVE! I say beautiful scene!! This is SO fun and SO creative Kirsty! Love the old box with all the grass spilling out, and the cuts could not be more fabulous! I would never think to use a sticker like that...you are brilliant, my friend!

Tieva-Design said...

This halloweenbox is awesome, very spooky ;o)
Viele Grüße
Gabi

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely so fun. Love the pretty scene you have crafted.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE your home decor project! I'll bet it looks GREAT in your entry!

alexandra s.m. said...

a perfect Halloween scene indeed Kirsty!
Thank You~

Denise van Deventer said...

So very cute.....love it! ;-)

Contagiously Crafty said...

What a lovely Halloween project. How about beautifully spooky?! Nice job!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome Halloween decoration!!

Unknown said...

Wonderful Halloween scene Kirsty, great altered piece! Such fun!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Sylvia said...

Fun box, Kirsty! Happy Thursday.

Deepti said...

Awww this is such a cute project :) I love the black castle and green trimmings !

Pat (mspfd) said...

Super clever and a picture perfect arrangement!

Greta said...

Oh my goodness--you are so creative, Kirsty--LOVE this!

Manuela said...

another fabulous fun project!