Sunday, January 17, 2016

Our Beautiful World 130 ~ Blue

If you ask me what is my favorite color, I would say "purple", but then 80% of my clothes are black, and it started in my early 20s, and I love pink shades for most of the craft supplies like paper and ink, I tends to do a lot of green and blue as well, so I guess, we all have different favorite color for different thing right, like when I see this.....


those BLUE just caught my eyes......
 not the other colors.....


I also love the BLUE sky.....


especially here in the desert.

and of course the BLUE ocean.....


the BLUE Pacific Ocean to be exact....


I guess I can say that I love the color BLUE!

Please stop by



for more BLUE by the fabulous OBW team!



{photo 1, 2 and 3 taken at Zion National Park November 2013}
{photo of the Pacific ocean taken December 2015}

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures!

Elma

Jeanneke said...

It really is A Beautiful World!
Cheers,

Jeanneke.

Ros Crawford said...

Super photos!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving the photos!! Blue is definitely Brookie's favorite color!!!!!!!!!!!

Contagiously Crafty said...

Fantastic photo of the stones/gems. What rich color. Maybe that's the point - you like color! These photos are great. I'll have to sort through mine and see if I can join your fun!

Adam said...

pretty stones

Tieva-Design said...

As always, I love your photos... brilliant colors.
Gabi

Ariadne said...

Exactly what you say! What are those blue crystals?Glass?I love them!AriadnefromGreece!

Greta said...

Beautiful photos, Kirsty!

Denise van Deventer said...

Gorgeous photo's! I like blue too, but my favourite is probably green! But the earthy colours...those are my fave! ;-)

Sue Lelli said...

BEAUTIFUL Blue photos!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Gorgeous, Kirsty! I love your photography so much! What great examples for the color blue! WOW!!! I am inspired not!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pics Kirsty!

Sylvia said...

Love all your photo's Kirsty, I love blue as well! Especially love the blue in the ocean! Happy Monday1

Lynette Jacobs said...

Beautiful images of my favorite color.

Audrey Pettit said...

Ahhhh, so beautiful! Blue is grounding, earthy, and yet bright and vibrant all at the same time. Truly beautiful photos, my friend!