Monday, February 15, 2016

PTI 9th Anniversary Celebration Challenge ~ Saturday Snail Mail

Papertrey Ink is celebrating their 9th Anniversary, the card I made today is for one of their challenges - Saturday Snail Mail


The challenge is to create a THANK YOU card and mail it to the warehouse staff who has been working on packing those goodies for us every month.

Here's my card for the PTI warehouse staff

 
 I know, I know, I should take those picture when the glue is still wet, but I am running out of time!


I only realized that my return address on was on the envelope after I took the picture, so I have to crop my picture a little......

Click HERE to go to PTI Saturday Snail Mail challenge
Click HERE to go to Papertrey Ink
Click HERE to go to Nichole Heady's Blog

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your new card
Elma

Audrey Pettit said...

So very pretty! I am loving all the cards you're making with that pretty branch die! And love the stripes and scribble here! Beautiful vellum sentiment banner, too!

Lynette Jacobs said...

I love the soft stripes and the vellum sentiment...gorgeous.

Stella said...

CAS and I love it; fab use of that scribble die!

alexandra s.m. said...

superb card Kirsty!

Denise van Deventer said...

Another pretty card! I love that background die-cut! It's gorgeous! ;-)

Greta said...

Beautiful card, Kirsty--love the color combo! Thinking I "need" that coverplate!

Lorraine said...

Love those stripes. What a pretty card.