Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Aspen and a card for online class

We were in Aspen over the weekends....


I just love Aspen, even though we don't have a lot of time there this trip, we did make it for a short hike at Hunter's Creek....


I love to hike when the trail is quiet with no other people, just DH, Papi and I...


the view up there was amazing....


the cutie pie is happy too!


I sure would like to return to Aspen again sometime soon!

.........................
.............
...


Today's card is one I made for the World CardMaking Day online class....


this card was inspired by Anya Lunchenko......p


Thanks for stopping by.....





12 comments:

Anonymous said...

wonderful card, wonderful pictures!
Elma

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving the photos!!! Papi looks SO CUTE!! And LOVING your card!! The colors are GORGEOUS and loving the leaves and flowers!!!!!!!!!!!1

Adam said...

I hear it's one of the best spots in the USA

Kara Lynne said...

The card almost looks reflective of the scenery! Both are beautiful!

Davi said...

Aspen Looks so peaceful,a nice retreat time :) Love your card with the pretty wreath on the cool background!

Tieva-Design said...

Awesome photos, I love the landscape... thanks for sharing.
Gabi

Maria said...

Lovely trip in Aspen with gorgeous photos, Kirsty!! Great pic of Papi...so cute! And, your card with the birch trees and flowers is so pretty!!

Greta said...

Oh wow--that is one gorgeous card, Kirsty! What a fun trip--another place I've never been. So glad Papi got to go with you--such a cutie pie!

Ros Crawford said...

Wow! Your card is stunning! Loved the photos too!
Thank you so much for your kind words following the loss of my aunt... big hugs!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, how lucky to visit Aspen in the fall! Looks so beautiful and serene, I know you all must have had a wonderful time!
Love the card, too! Such a pretty natural woodland feel to it!

Contagiously Crafty said...

A very inspiring fall themed card, Kirsty. This reminds me that I have those birch trees as a stencil....

sannalippert said...

beautiful card!!!